SARASWATI HOSPITAL has a full-fledged Orthopaedic Department. The department offers treatment for trauma and conditions such as joint pain, neck and back pain.
At SARASWATI HOSPITAL we believe in being at the forefront of these technologies, by investing in the latest equipments and training, we are able to offer our patients foolproof diagnosis and treatments that are minimally invasive and put them on the faster road to recovery.
> Total Knee Replacement
> Total Hip Replacement
> Fracture treatment
Vascular and Microsurgery
Combined with a perfected Minimally Invasive Surgical Technique, our knee replacement offers the patients the following features:
- Maximized Range of Motion allows for squatting, kneeling and deep flexion
- Improves Ligament Stability thus overcoming mid flexion instability
- Minimizes Post Operative Anterior Knee Pain
- Surgical technique that provides maximum bone conservation
12 year old Pseudo Arthrosis : Operated three times earlier elsewhere. But perfectely done at our Hospital.
Our modern, well equipped set-up provides facilities and expertise for various treatment modalities for spinal problems. Modern treatment for disc prolapse, spinal scoliosis and failed back syndrome is carried out in a comfortable environment. After assessing patient's need and physical disability, treatment plan including rehabilitation is implemented. Global management of spinal column injury including paraplegic and tetraplegic patients is available in this centre.
Key Features of Spinal Surgery
- Spinal Surgery for the Lumber disc prolapse and Spinal Fusion for Spondylolysthesis.
- Fixation Systems for fractures
- Surgery for correction of spinal deformities.
- Endoscopic spine surgery
- Anterior cervical disectomy and fusion for cervical disc problems.
- Stabilisation of fractures of dorsal, lumbar and cervical spine.
- PLIF & TLIF for spinal instability.
- Use of all Titanium implants (AO-Synthes Swiss made).
- Use of locking plates and specially designed plates for Metaphyseal Fractures.
- Minimally invasive surgeries for Femoral and Tibal fractures.
- Use of less invasive stabilization system (LISS) for Comminuted / open fractures.
- Use of Titanium Elastic Nails for Shaft Fractures.